Please use the contact form below to get in touch with me for a handmade flowers quote. Your message will be emailed to me and I will respond as soon as possible – please include as much information as possible so that I can give you my best estimate.
Please also use this form if you have a query about my work, for feedback, wedding fayre enquiries or for collaborative ideas!
If you would like me to call you to discuss a project in person, please leave your telephone number and the best time/days to phone (UK only, but I am happy to arrange a Skype or Google Hangouts call if you’re not based in the UK – please leave your username and timezone so I can contact you at a convenient time).
If you have any problems with this contact form, you can also email me directly at email@example.com. I will respond to all emails as soon as possible.
No spammers please!
Some things to bear in mind when requesting a handmade flowers quote…
- You’ll notice there are very few prices on this website. That’s because most of the commissions I receive are one-offs, completely unique and made to order to suit the style and budget of each customer. Please tell me what you have in mind and I will quickly price up a quote for you.
- My flowers are completely handmade by only me and therefore take a long time to make! Please be aware that I have a minimum lead time of 4 weeks from order confirmation, but wedding flowers and large projects may be considerably longer depending on demand and other projects in my workload. Please make your enquiries as early as possible!
- If you are enquiring about handmade flowers for a wedding or special occasion, please tell me:
- What the occasion is
- The date of the wedding/occasion
- Your colour scheme and/or any special materials you would like to use (e.g. sheet music, maps, books, comics etc)
- What flowers you would like (e.g. bridal bouquet, bridemaid’s posies, gift bouquets, table decorations, etc)